The Company collects personal data such as first name, last name, sex, date of birth, address (country and place of residence), email address, phone number which is voluntarily provided by the Visitor.
The Visitor gives his/her consent to data collection, transfer and storage in any digital devices.
The data provided by the Visitor is used by the Company for the following purposes:
- to faster and more convenient use the Resource, improve its performance, increase the service level, especially Tour reservation system;
- to provide services and corporate support to the Customer;
- to convey information of various kinds to the Visitor;
- to lend legitimacy to bank transactions and make Services selected by the Visitor more accessible;
- to fulfill the requirements of the national anti-money laundering legislation;
- to provide convenient access to personal account with no repeat password entry;
- to collect, store and use the information found on the Resource in personal account.
When providing services or if required by national legislation the Company can transfer the collected information to:
- the Company staff vested with the right of access to the collected information so that they could assist and support the Visitor;
- partner companies so that they could manage and provide Tours;
- the proper authorities if required by national legislation.
The Visitor can withdraw his/her consent to personal data collection, transfer, storage and use. The steps for this are as follows: get in touch with the Company and formally notify it of the decision so that the Company could start the personal data deleting process. The Visitor can also require changing or deleting outdated or erroneous information. To do this it is as well necessary to get in touch with the Company.
Alterations in the Present Privacy Provisions
The Company can make alterations or additions to the Present Privacy Provisions. If there are any alterations or additions to be made, they will immediately be published on the Resource.